KFRI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Project Fellow (01) Vacancy. KFRI has planned to conduct an interview for its Project Fellow posts on 29.10.2019 at 10.00 am. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Kerala Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Kerala Forest Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date of Notification||22.10.2019|
|Interview Date and Time||29.10.2019 at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||Kerala Forest Research Institute, Peechi|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kerala Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Kerala Forest Research Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Fellow – 01.
Kerala Forest Research Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Fellow – First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Desirable : Experience in Bamboo Technology & Bamboo –based Enterprises Development.
Age Limit :
- Project Fellow – As on 01.01.2019, 36 years. Age relaxation of five years in the case of scheduled caste/scheduled tribe candidates and three years in the case of other backward communities as per government rules will be given.
Salary Details :
- Project Fellow – Consolidated salary of Rs.22,000/- p.m
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Project KFRI / RP 727 / 2016 : Facilitating the Establishment of Bamboo and Cane Enterprises through Training and Technology Transfer
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested Candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview on 29.10.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
- Kerala Forest Research Institute, Peechi.
How to apply for KFRI Recruitment 2019 – Project Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to KFRI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Kerala Forest Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit KFRI official website – https://www.kfri.res.in
- A walk-in interview to fill the post of Project Fellow to join a time-bound research programme on ” Facilitating the Establishment of Bamboo and Cane Enterprises through Training and Technology Transfer will be held at 10.00 am onwards on 29.10.2019, at KFRI . Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criterion mentioned below are invited to attend the interview.
- Please bring testimonials in original.
- Qualified candidates appear for an walk-in-interview on 29.10.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download KFRI Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
KFRI Official Notification : Click Here