KFRI has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Project Fellow (01) Vacancy. Last Date for Submission of Application is 03.11.2020 at 05.00 pm. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Kerala Govt Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Kerala Forest Research Institute
|Job Type||Kerala Govt Jobs
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Fellow - 01
Project Fellow - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Last Date||03.11.2020 till 05.00 pm|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kerala Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Kerala Forest Research Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Fellow – 01
Kerala Forest Research Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Fellow –
- First class Post graduate Degree in Botany/ Microbiology/Biotechnology.
- Desirable qualification : Candidates having experience in isolation and identification of microorganisms, raising polyclonal antibodies and immunization studies and experienced in analytical instruments.
- Project Fellow –
Age Limit :
- Project Fellow (As on 01/01/2020) : 36 years as on 01-01-2020. Age relaxation of five years in the case of scheduled caste/scheduled tribe candidates and three years in the case of other backward communities as per government rules will be applicable
Salary Details :
- Project Fellow – Rs. 22,000/- per month
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail)
Duration of Project :
- Up to 31st May 2022
Selection Process :
- Online Interview
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 03.11.2020 till 05.00 pm
How to apply for KFRI Recruitment 2020 – Project Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to KFRI Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Kerala Forest Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit KFRI official website – https://www.kfri.res.in
- Candidates may please send their Application along with their Biodata and the copies of essential qualification and age proof to the e-mail [email protected] .
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed online.
- Last date of receiving application in the prescribed format ( which can be downloaded from the link download below) is on 03/11/2020, 5 PM.
- Timing of the interview will be intimated to shortlisted Candidates.
Download KFRI Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and apply Online (by Mail)
KFRI Official Notification : Click Here
KFRI Application Form : Click Here