KFRI has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Project Assistant (01) Vacancy. Last Date for Submission of Application is 23.10.2020 at 05.00 pm. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Kerala Govt Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Kerala Forest Research Institute
|Job Type||Kerala Govt Jobs
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Last Date||23.10.2020 till 05.00 pm|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kerala Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Kerala Forest Research Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Assistant – 01
Kerala Forest Research Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Assistant –
- First Class B.Sc in Zoology. Minimum one year experience in curation/maintenance of a wild life museum and handling visitors.
- Desirable qualification : Experience in collection, identification and preservation of the wildlife of Kerala. Training in wildlife/natural history museum curation, knowledge in taxidermy, preparation of pugmarks, photography and computer applications. Good communication skill in English and Malayalam
Age Limit :
- Project Assistant – 36 years as on 01-01-2020. Age relaxation of five years in the case of scheduled caste /scheduled tribe candidates and three years in the case of other backward communities as per government rules will be given.
Salary Details :
- Project Assistant – Rs. 19,000 per month
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail)
Duration of Project :
- Up to March 2021 (Extendable based on project requirements)
Selection Process :
- Online Interview
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 23.10.2020 till 05.00 pm
How to apply for KFRI Recruitment 2020 – Project Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to KFRI Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Kerala Forest Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit KFRI official website – https://www.kfri.res.in
- Candidates may please send their Application along with their Biodata and the copies of essential qualification and age proof to the e-mail [email protected] .
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed online.
- Last date of receiving application in the prescribed format ( which can be downloaded from the link download below) is on 23/10/2020, 5 PM.Timing of the interview will be intimated to shortlisted Candidates.
Download KFRI Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and apply Online (by Mail)
KFRI Official Notification : Click Here
KFRI Application Form : Click Here