KFRI has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Junior Research Fellow (01) Vacancy. KFRI has planned to conduct an interview for its Junior Research Fellow posts on 05.03.2020 at 10.00 am. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Kerala Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Kerala Forest Research Institute
|Job Type||Kerala Govt Jobs
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview
|Interview Date and Time||05.03.2020 at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||Kerala Forest Research Institute, Peechi|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kerala Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Kerala Forest Research Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
Kerala Forest Research Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – First class M.Sc. in Botany/Plant Science with CSIR- NET qualified.
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – As on 01.01.2020 36 years. Age relaxation of five years in the case of scheduled caste/scheduled tribe candidates and three years in the case of other backward communities as per government rules will be given.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 31,000/- + 16% HRA for 1st and 2nd years and Rs. 35,000/- + 16% HRA as SRF for 3rd year for NET qualified candidate.
ORIn the absence of NET qualified candidates, Project Fellow will be filled against JRF position @ Rs. 22,000/- per month fixed as per KSCSTE-KFRI norms.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Junior Research Fellow – 3 years or co-terminus with the project. (28 January 2020 to 27 January 2023)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested Candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview on 05.03.2020 at 10.00 a.m.
- Kerala Forest Research Institute, Peechi.
How to apply for KFRI Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to KFRI Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Kerala Forest Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit KFRI official website – https://www.kfri.res.in
- Walk-in interview to fill the post of Junior Research Fellow to join a time-bound research programme on “Studies on diversity, distribution and morpho- molecular taxonomy of foliicolous hyphomycetous fungi of Peechi-Vazhani Wildlife Sanctuary, Kerala ” will be held at 10.00 am onward on 5 March 2020 , at KFRI
- Please bring testimonials in original.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download KFRI Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
KFRI Official Notification : Click Here