Kerala PSC has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Deputy Manager (02) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of Deputy Manager starts from “15.09.2020” to “21.10.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Kerala Government jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Deputy Manager - 02|
|Department||Kerala State Co-operative Agricultural and Rural Development Bank Limited|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Kerala Public Service Commission requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Deputy Manager – 02
Kerala Public Service Commission Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Deputy Manager –
- Must have 3 (Three) years regular service in any cadre (and continuing in service) in the Member Societies affiliated to the Kerala State Co-operative Agricultural and Rural Development Bank Limited and should be in service of the Member Society not only on the date of application but also on the date of appointment to the new post.
- A Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Arts/Science/Commerce with not less than 50% marks in the qualifying examination and HDC/JDC. OR
- Any Bachelors Degree from a recognized University with not less than 60% marks in the qualifying examination and HDC/JDC. OR
- B.Sc (Co-operation & Banking) of Kerala Agricultural University. OR
- B.Com (with Co-operation) recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
Age Limit :
- Deputy Manager – 18-50 ; Only candidates born between
02.01.1970 and 01.01.2002 (Both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post .
Salary Details :
- Deputy Manager – Rs. 22180 – 70605/-
Mode of Applying :
Method Of Appointment :
- Direct Recruitment
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 15.09.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 21.10.2020.
How to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 – Deputy Manager Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Kerala PSC official website https://www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission Click Here before applying for the post.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Candidates must click on the Apply Now button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- If Written Test/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test.