Kerala PSC has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Driver (01) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of Driver starts from “03.08.2020” to “09.09.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Kerala Government jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Driver - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Kerala Public Service Commission requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Driver – 01 (Ezhava/Thiyya/Billava)
Kerala Public Service Commission Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Driver –
- Pass in Standard VII (New) OR Equivalent qualification
- Must possess a Motor Driving Licence (LDV Licence) of at least three years standing and Driver’s Badge. (The Driving Licence should be current at all stages of selection, viz, on the date of application, the last date for receipt of applications, practical test and interview). (The Driver’s Badge has been exempted for driving Light Motor Vehicles from 12/10/2018).
- Proficiency in driving Light Duty Vehicle (To be proved at a Practical Test).
Age Limit :
- Driver – 18- 43, Only candidates born between 02.01.1977 and 01.01.2002 (Both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Age relaxation to the above community candidates are included.
Salary Details :
- Driver – Rs. 8825 – 25075 (PR)
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 03.08.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 09.09.2020.
How to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 – Driver Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Kerala PSC official website https://www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission Click Here before applying for the post.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Candidates must click on the Apply Now button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- If Written Test/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test.