Kerala PSC has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Statistical Assistant Gr.II/Statistical Investigator Gr.II (70) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of Statistical Assistant Gr.II/Statistical Investigator Gr.II starts from “03.08.2020” to “09.09.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Kerala Government jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Statistical Assistant Gr.II/Statistical Investigator Gr.II - 70|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Kerala Public Service Commission requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Statistical Assistant Gr.II/Statistical Investigator Gr.II – 70
Kerala Public Service Commission Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Statistical Assistant Gr.II/Statistical Investigator Gr.II –
- A Bachelors Degree either in Economics or in Statistics or Mathematics or Commerce with Statistics from a recognized University or Institution
Age Limit :
- Statistical Assistant Gr.II/Statistical Investigator Gr.II – 19-36 (Only candidates born between 02.01.1984 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post . With usual relaxation to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Communities.
Salary Details :
- Statistical Assistant Gr.II/Statistical Investigator Gr.II – ₹22,200-48000
Mode of Applying :
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 03.08.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 09.09.2020.
How to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 – Statistical Assistant Gr.II/Statistical Investigator Gr.II Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Kerala PSC official website https://www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission Click Here before applying for the post.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Candidates must click on the Apply Now button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- If Written Test/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test.