Kerala PSC has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Station Officer (Trainee) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of Station Officer (Trainee) starts from “15.09.2020” to “21.10.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Kerala Government jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Station Officer (Trainee) - Not Estimated|
|Department||Fire and Rescue Services|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Kerala Public Service Commission requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Station Officer (Trainee) – Not Estimated
Kerala Public Service Commission Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Station Officer (Trainee) – Graduation in Science from a recognized University preferably in Chemistry
Age Limit :
- Station Officer (Trainee) – 20-31; Candidates born between
2.1.1989 and 1.1.2000 (both dates included) only eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation. In the case of Clerks of Fire & Rescue Department the upper age limit for appointment as Station Officer by direct recruitment shall be 39 years. Other conditions regarding age relaxations are not
applicable to this post.
Salary Details :
- Station Officer (Trainee) – Rs. 30,700 – 65,400/-
Mode of Applying :
Method Of Appointment :
- Direct Recruitment
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 15.09.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 21.10.2020.
How to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 – Station Officer (Trainee) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Kerala PSC official website https://www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission Click Here before applying for the post.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Candidates must click on the Apply Now button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- If Written Test/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test.