Kerala PSC has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Scientific Officer (53) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of Scientific Officer starts from “03.08.2020” to “09.09.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Kerala Government jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Scientific Officer (Biology) - 16 (Sixteen only)
Scientific Officer (Physics) - 16 (Sixteen only)
Scientific Officer (Chemistry) - 21 (Twenty one only)
|Department||Kerala Police Service (Forensic Science Laboratory)|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Kerala Public Service Commission requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Scientific Officer (Biology) – 16 (Sixteen only)
- Scientific Officer (Physics) – 16 (Sixteen only)
- Scientific Officer (Chemistry) – 21 (Twenty one only)
Kerala Public Service Commission Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Scientific Officer –
- Essential Qualification : Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks from a recognised University.
- Preferential Qualification :
1. M.Phil Degree in the concerned subject from a recognised University.
2. Two years Research/Analytical experience in the concerned subject from a recognised institution.
Age Limit :
- Scientific Officer – 20 – 36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1984 and 01.01.2000 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities. (For other conditions regarding age relaxation please see para 2 of the General Conditions).
Salary Details :
- Scientific Officer – Rs. 36600-79200
Mode of Applying :
Method Of Appointment :
- Direct Recruitment
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 03.08.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 09.09.2020.
How to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 – Scientific Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Kerala PSC official website https://www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission Click Here before applying for the post.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Candidates must click on the Apply Now button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- If Written Test/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test.