Kerala PSC has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Computer Assistant Grade-II (06) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of Computer Assistant Grade-II starts from “03.08.2020” to “09.09.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Kerala Government jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Computer Assistant Grade-II - 06|
|Department||Kerala Administrative Tribunal|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Kerala Public Service Commission requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Computer Assistant Grade-II – 06
Kerala Public Service Commission Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Computer Assistant Grade-II –
- Pass in Plus 2 or its equivalent.
- Higher Grade Certificate in Typewriting English (KGTE) and Computer Word Processing or its equivalent.
- Note:- Those who passed KGTE Typewriting before January 2002 should possess separate certificate in Computer Word Processing or its equivalent at the time of applications.
- Lower Grade Certificate in Typewriting Malayalam (KGTE) or its equivalent
Age Limit :
- Computer Assistant Grade-II – 18-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1984 and 01.01.2002 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Communities and Widows.
Salary Details :
- Computer Assistant Grade-II – Rs.20000 – 45800
Mode of Applying :
Method Of Appointment :
- Direct Recruitment
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 03.08.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 09.09.2020.
How to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 – Computer Assistant Grade-II Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Kerala PSC official website https://www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission Click Here before applying for the post.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Candidates must click on the Apply Now button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- If Written Test/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test.