Kerala PSC has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for L.D. Typist, Clerk Typist & Typist Clerk (03) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of starts from “27.07.2019” to “29.08.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kollam, Thrissur, Kannur (Kerala)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||L.D. Typist, Clerk Typist and Typist Clerk - District wise
Scheduled Caste - Kollam - 01
Cat No:129/2019 - Thrissur - 01
Muslim - Kannur - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Kerala Public Service Commission requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- L.D. Typist, Clerk Typist and Typist Clerk – District wise
Scheduled Caste – Kollam – 01.
Cat No:129/2019 – Thrissur – 01.
Muslim – Kannur – 01.
- Kollam, Thrissur, Kannur (Kerala).
Kerala Public Service Commission Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- L.D. Typist, Clerk Typist and Typist Clerk –
- Pass in SSLC or its equivalent.
- Lower Grade Certificate in Typewriting Malayalam (KGTE).
- Lower Grade Certificate in Typewriting English (KGTE) and Computer Word.
- Processing or its equivalent (IMC Certificate in Typewriting will not be accepted).
Those who have passed the KGTE Typewriting before January 2002 must have acquired
separate certificate in Computer Word Processing or its equivalent before the last date
for receipt of application for the post, fixed by the Commission.
Age Limit :
- L.D. Typist, Clerk Typist and Typist Clerk – 18- 50. Candidates born between 02/01/1969 and 01/01/2001
(Including both dates) only are eligible to apply for the post.
(Including age relaxation under Para 2 of the General Conditions under Part II of this Gazette)
(i) Relaxation in upper age limit will not be allowed in any case.
(ii) Attested true copies of the Military Discharge Certificates should be produced as and when called for by the Commission.
(iii) Candidates who are selected for appointment as per this notification should not have completed 56 years of age while joining duty.
Salary Details :
- L.D. Typist, Clerk Typist and Typist Clerk – Rs.19,000- 43,600/-
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 27.07.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 29.08.2019.
How to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 – L.D. Typist, Clerk Typist and Typist Clerk Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Kerala PSC official website https://www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission Click Here before applying for the post.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Candidates must click on the Apply Now button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- If Written Test/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test.