Kerala Postal Circle GDS has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster and Dak Sevak (4336) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of starts from “05.08.2019” to “04.09.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Kerala Postal Circle GDS|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster and Dak Sevak - 4336|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Kerala Postal Circle GDS requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster and Dak Sevak – 4336.
Kerala Postal Circle GDS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks
in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
- The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as
meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language – The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit : 40 years.
- Age Relaxation – Refer Notification.
Salary Details :
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 05.08.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 04.09.2019.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Application fee for OBC / General : Rs.100/-
- Application fee for SC / ST : Rs.100/-
- Examination fees can be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
How to apply for Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 – Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster & Dak Sevak Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Kerala Postal Circle GDS.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Kerala Postal Circle GDS official website https://www.indiapost.gov.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
- Mobile number mapping is mandatory for Registration.
- Once Registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidates also.
- In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details all the candidatures relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection.
- Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.