Kerala Agricultural University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Subject Matter Specialist in Agrometerology (01) vacant position. Kerala Agricultural University has planned to conduct an interview for its Subject Matter Specialist in Agrometerology Posts on 04.10.2019 at 09.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Kerala Agricultural University|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Subject Matter Specialist (Agrometerology) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date of Notification||24.09.2019|
|Interview Date and Time||04.10.2019 at 09.00 a.m|
|Venue||Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Sadanandapuram PO, Kottarakkara, Kollam Dist. - PIN 691531|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kerala Agricultural University Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Kerala Agricultural University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Subject Matter Specialist (Agrometerology) – 01.
Kerala Agricultural University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Subject Matter Specialist (Contract) (Agrometeorology) – M.Sc in Agrometeorology/
Meteorology / Agronomy/ Agricultural Physics ( candidates with Agrometeorology
will be preferred).
Age Limit :
- Subject Matter Specialist (Agrometerology) – Age Limit is 18-35 (Age will be relaxed as per existing rules for OBC & SC/ST candidates).
Salary Details :
- Subject Matter Specialist (Agrometerology) – Rs.1400/- per day subject to maximum of Rs.35,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Subject Matter Specialist in Agrometerology for a period of one year under the District Agro Met Unit proposed to be established at the KVK Kollam.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 04.10.2019 at 09.00 a.m.
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Sadanandapuram PO, Kottarakkara, Kollam Dist. – PIN 691531.
How to apply for Kerala Agricultural University Recruitment 2019 – Subject Matter Specialist Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Kerala Agricultural University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Kerala Agricultural University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Kerala Agricultural University official website – http://www.kau.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 04.10.2019 at 09.00 am to be held at Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Sadanandapuram PO, Kottarakkara, Kollam Dist. – PIN 691531.
- Candidates have to bring their bio-data in the format attached to this notification. They should also bring original certificates to prove date of birth, qualifications, experience etc. along with a self attested copy at the time of interview.
- Candidates are also requested to send a copy of bio-data to email@example.com on or before 04.10.2019.
- Further details can be obtained in the phone no. (0474-2663599) between (10 am to 4 pm).
Download Kerala Agricultural University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
Kerala Agricultural University Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here