An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. Kendriya Vidyalaya Neyveli Recruitment 2019 – Kendriya Vidyalaya Neyveli is inviting candidates for its Post Graduate & Trained Graduate Teachers, Regional Language Teacher, Primary Teachers, PGT- Computer Science, Computer Instructor, YOGA, Student Counsellor, Staff Nurse, Coaches in Art & Craft, Music/ Dance, Sports & Games, Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts job in Neyveli (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Neyveli|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Neyveli (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Post Graduate Teachers(PGTs) & Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs)(TGTs to teach classes VI to X in Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Maths, Science, Social Science, & PGTs to teach English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology for Classes XI & XII)
Regional Language Teacher in Tamil (Salary on Pro-rata basis)
Primary Teachers (PRTs) (To teach classes I to V all subjects & competent to teach in Hindi and English)
PGT- Computer Science
Coaches in Art & Craft, Music/ Dance, Sports & Games
Data Entry Operator (DEO)
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Walk in Interview for PGT & TGT (All Subjects) - 26.02.2019
Walk in Interview for PRT - 27.02.2019
( Wednesday )
Walk in Interview for PGT Computer Science , Computer Instructor ,Coaches in ART & Craft, Dance , Music , yoga, , Sports & Games, Student Counsellor, Staff Nurse & Data Entry Operator [DEO] - 28.02.2019
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||1. PRT - Essential
a) Senior Secondary School Certificate/+2/inter with 50% marks
or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent with
Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
b) Competence to teach through Hindi & English medium.
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
2. TGT - Essential
1) Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education
of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate ;
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects /combination of subjects and in aggregate with B.Ed.
The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of
subjects as under :
a) For TGT (Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
b) For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
c) For TGT (English) : English as a subject in all the three years.
d) For TGT (S.St) Any two of the following:
History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
e) For TGT (Maths) - Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.
f) For TGT (Science)- Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
2) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by
CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
3) Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium
Desirable : Knowledge of Computer Applications.
3. PGT -Essential
1. Two years’ Integrated
Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject;
Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects:
a) PGT (English)- English
b)PGT (Hindi) – Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects
at Graduate level.
c) PGT (Maths) Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics
d) PGT (Physics)–Physics / Electronics/Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics.
e) PGT (Chemistry) Chemistry/ Bio. Chem.
f)PGT (Biology) - Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/ Genetics/
Micro Biology/Bio Technology/Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level. 2. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university
3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
Desirable : Knowledge of computer applications.
4. PGT (COMPUTER SCIENCE) - Essential :
At-least 50 % marks in aggregate in any of the following;
1. B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India.
B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University.
M.Sc (Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University. OR
B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University.
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University.
‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. OR
‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication
Technology and Graduation.
2. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
5. Computer Instructor - B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science)/BCA/MCA/M.Sc. (Computer science)/M.Sc. (Electronics with Computer Science Component)/M.Sc. (IT)/B.Sc(ComputerScience) OR
Bachelor’s Master degree in any subject/Mathematics from recognized university with post graduate Diploma in Computer Application from government recognized University/institute OR
Post Graduate degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ level from DOEACC
6. Coaches in Games & Sports -BPEd/MPEd/Diploma/Degree/Graduation in concerned field Specialization if any
Represented in any State/National level(if applicable)
Proficiency in English and Hindi
Knowledge of Computer/ICT
7. Yoga - Graduation in any subject or equivalent from recognized university and one year training in Yoga from recognized institutions.
8. Staff Nurse - Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery with registration in the Nursing Council
9. Academic Counsellor - B.A/B.Sc(Psychology) with certificate of Diploma in counselling.
Desirable qualification required :- Minimum of one year experience in providing Career/Educational Counselling to students at Schools. Or working Knowledge and experience in placement bureaus. Or Registration with rehabilitation Council of India as Vocational Counsellor
10. Data Entry Operator[DEO] - Diploma in Computer Application from government recognized University/institute.
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA,
SWAMI VIVEKANANDA ROAD, BLOCK-3,
NEYVELI - TS, CUDDALORE DISTRICT,
PIN - 607 801.
- Check and verify your eligibility to Kendriya Vidyalaya Neyveli Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Kendriya Vidyalaya Neyveli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in–interview with the duly filled in application on the dates mentioned below.
- 26-02-2019 for the post of Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher & Regional Language Teacher.
- 27-02-2019 for the post of Primary Teachers.
- 28-02-2019 for the post of YOGA, Student Counsellor & Staff Nurse, Coaches in Art & Craft, Music/ Dance, Sports & Games, Data Entry Operator (DEO).
- Eligible Candidates can attend the interview as above with all Original Certificates, one set of attested copies of certificates & One Passport size Photo.
- Download the application form and take a print out. Fill in all the details legibly and preferably in capital letters.
- Candidates passed CTET with experience in CBSE schools are preferred.
- Candidates are to register before 10.00 AM for interview of the respective interview dates.
- Working personnel are requested to attend the interview with no objection letter from the present employer.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending written exam and interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :