An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. Kendriya Vidyalaya Aruvankadu Recruitment 2019 – Kendriya Vidyalaya Aruvankadu is inviting candidates for its Nurse, Yoga, Tamil, Art & Craft, Sports Coach, Data Entry Operator, PRT, PGT- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, English, Hindi, Computer Science, TGT – Maths, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Social Science, Science and Computer Instructor (primary & Secondary) Posts job in Aruvankadu (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Aruvankadu|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Aruvankadu (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||PRT
Art & Craft Coach
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
Date and Time
|Nurse, Yoga, Tamil, Art & Craft, Work Experience, Sports Coach, Data Entry Operator & PRT - 01/03/19 (Friday)
PGT- Physics, Chemistry, Biology,
Maths, English, Hindi, Computer Science.
TGT - Maths, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Social Science, Science Computer Instructor (primary & secondary). - 04/03/19 (Monday)
Registration 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM
Interview- 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
|Educational Qualification||PRT - AISSCE(XII) or Intermediate or its
equivalent with 50% of marks in X/XII and
50 % in D.T.Ed. Competence to teach in Hindi & English.
PGT - Bachelors Degree in the concerned subject
with 50% marks and 50 % B.Ed. from a
TGT - Master Degree in the concerned subject with 50% marks and 50% in B.Ed. from a
recognized university or M.Sc First class
Computer Instructor - B.E.,B.Tech Comp.Sc.)./,BCA/MCA/M.Sc.,
B.Sc. (Comp. Sc.) / MSc. (Electronics with
Comp.Sc. component)/M.Sc (IT) or
Bachelor’s/Master Degree in any science
subject/Mathematics from recognized
university with Postgraduate Diploma in
Computer application from Govt. recognized
university/Institute OR PG degree in any
subject with PG Dip. In Comp. application
from Govt recognized University/”O” level
from DOEACC or PG degree in any subject
with minimum “A” level from DOEACC.
With minimum 50%.
Nurse - B Sc Nursing / Diploma in nursing with 50% marks
WE Coach - Polytechnic/Diploma/BE in Electrical
Engineering with 50% marks
Art & Craft Coach - Diploma or Degree in Art & Craft with 50%
Yoga - Diploma ,Graduate or Post Graduate in Yoga
with 50% marks
Tamil - Graduate in Tamil with 50% marks
Sports Coach - B.P.Ed or M.P.Ed with 50% marks
DEO - Diploma /Graduate in Computer Sc with
knowledge of Tally
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||PRT - Rs.21,250/-
PGT - Rs.26,250/-
TGT - Rs.27,500/-
Computer Instructor - Rs.26,250/- Per month consolidated
Nurse - Rs 750/ per day 8.30 am to 2.40
WE Coach - Rs.21,250/- Per month Consolidated
Art & Craft Coach -Rs.21,250/- Per month Consolidated
Yoga - Rs.21,250/- Per month Consolidated
Tamil - Rs.21,250/- Per month Consolidated
Sports Coach - Rs.21,250/- Per month Consolidated
DEO - Rs 342/ per day
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Kendriya Vidyalaya Aruvankadu,
Cordite Factory, Ooty Main Road, Post Office - Aruvankadu,
District - The Nilgiris,
PIN - 643 202
Ph. No. 0423 - 2230932
- Check and verify your eligibility to Kendriya Vidyalaya Aruvankadu Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Kendriya Vidyalaya Aruvankadu.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in–interview with the duly filled in application on the dates mentioned below.
- 01-03-2019 for the post Nurse, Yoga, Tamil, Art & Craft, Sports Coach, Data Entry Operator & PRT.
- 04-03-2019 for the post PGT- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, English, Hindi, Computer Science. TGT – Maths, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Social Science, Computer Instructor (primary & Secondary).
- Registration 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM
- Interview- 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- Working personnel are requested to attend the interview with no objection letter from the present employer.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending written exam and interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :