An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. Karur District Court Recruitment 2018 – Karur District Court is inviting candidates for its Various Office Assistant Posts job in Karur (Tamilnadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||Karur District Court|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karur (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Office Assistant – 02
Gardener – 01
Night Watchman – 01
Sweeper – 01
Masalchi – 04
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||Office Assistant – VIII Std Passed. Candidates having Light (or) Heavy – Vehicle Driving License in force will be given preference.
Gardener – Candidate must be able to read and write in Tamil.
Night Watchman – Candidate must be able to read and write in Tamil.
Sweeper – Candidate must be able to read and write in Tamil.
Masalchi – Candidate must be able to read and write in Tamil
|Age Limit||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes - Min Age - 18 Years to Max age -35 Years
Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims), Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities - Min Age - 18 Years to Max age -32 Years
“Others” (i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)’s, ST’s, MBC’s/DC’s, BC’s and BCM’s) - Min Age - 18 Years to Max age -30 Years
|Salary Details||All Posts - Rs.15700 – 50000 (Pay as per the Tamil Nadu 7th Pay Commission rules)|
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Official Notification and Application Form in Tamil||Click Here|
|Official Notification and Application Form in English||Click Here|
|Office Address||The Chief Judicial Magistrate,
Chief Judicial Magistrate Court,
Combined Court Building, Thanthonimalai,
Karur – 639 007.
- Check and verify your eligibility to Karur District Court Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Karur District Court.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address on or before 10.12.2018 by 5:45 PM.
- The date and time for the interview will be informed to the candidate through e-mail/ Mobile.No.
- Application with necessary certificates / documents are to be sent, The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Chief Judicial Magistrate Court, Combined Court Building, Thanthonimalai, Karur – 639 007.
Official Website :