Kanyakumari District Cooperative Town Bank has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Assistant (15) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of Assistant starts from “19.08.2019” to “11.09.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Job please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Kanyakumari District Cooperative Bank|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kanyakumari (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant - 15|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date||11.09.2019 by 05.45 p.m|
|Exam Date||03.11.2019 from 10.00 a.m. - 01.00 p.m|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kanyakumari District Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Kanyakumari District Central Cooperative Bank requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Assistant – 15.
- Kanyakumari (Tamilnadu).
Kanyakumari District Central Cooperative Bank Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant – Any Degree (10+2+3 pattern).
- Knowledge in Tamil and Computer Operations is must.
Age Limit :
- Assistant – 18 years completed.
- Assistant – Rs.14000-850/5-18250- 950/2-20150-1000/7- 27150-1225/2-29600-
1450/4-35400-1500/7- 45900-1600/1-47500 (1+28 stages).
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 19.08.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 11.09.2019 by 05.45 p.m.
- Date of Written Exam : 03.11.2019 from 10.00 a.m. – 01.00 p.m.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Examination Fees – Rs 250.
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from
payment of fee).
- Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
- Candidate should mention the “Journel ID” of the challan in their application form and also upload a scan copy of the challan along the application form.
- Applications submitted without the prescribed fee/mode shall be summarily rejected.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to apply for Kanyakumari District Cooperative Town Bank Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Kanyakumari District Cooperative Town Bank Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Kanyakumari District Cooperative Town Bank
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Kanyakumari District Recruitment Bureau for Cooperative Societies website http://www.kkadrb.in
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link Click Here
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Shortlisted candidate will be informed about the further process of application.