Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||Kanyakumari District Court|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kanyakumari (Tamilnadu).|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Record Clerk – 06
Office Assistant – 07
Masalchi – 02
Night Watchman – 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Postal Address||Click Here|
Kanyakumari District Court Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Kanyakumari District Court requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Record Clerk – 06.
- Office Assistant – 07.
- Masalchi – 02.
- Night Watchman – 01.
- Kanyakumari (Tamil Nadu).
Kanyakumari District Court Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Record Clerk – S.S.L.C Passed.
- Office Assistant – VIII Passed.
- Masalchi – Must know read and write in Tamil.
- Night Watchman – Must know read and write in Tamil.
Salary Details :
- Record Clerk – Rs.15900 – 50400/-
- Office Assistant – Rs.15700-50000/-
- Masalchi – Rs.15700-50000/-
- Night Watchman – Rs.15700-50000/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the Kanyakumari District Court on or before 17.06.2019 by 05:45 PM.
Details of Postal Address :
How to apply for Kanyakumari District Court Recruitment 2019 – Office Assistant, Masalchi and Various Other Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Kanyakumari District Court Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Kanyakumari District Court.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Kanyakumari District Court official website – https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/kanyakumari
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.