Kanchipuram District Ration Shop has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Salesman (126) & Packer (64) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for these posts in Kanchipuram District Ration Shop should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 19.06.2020 till 24.07.2020 by 05.45 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Kanchipuram District Ration Shop|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kanchipuram (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Salesman - 126
Packer - 64
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||24.07.2020 by 05.45 p.m|
|Postal Address||Refer Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kanchipuram District Ration Shop Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Kanchipuram District Ration Shop requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Salesman – 126
- Packer – 64
- Kanchipuram (Tamilnadu).
Kanchipuram District Ration Shop Job Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
- Salesman – Pass in 12th Std
- Packer – Pass in 10th Std
- (Should be able to know read and write in Tamil)
Age Limit :
- Age for Recruitment ( as on 1st Jan) – Minimum age is 18 years
- Maximum age limit :
- SC/ST/MBC/BC/BC(Muslims)/Widow – No Age Limit
- OC – 30 years
Salary Details :
- Salesman – Rs. 5000/- (After One Year Rs. 4300 – Rs. 12000/-)
- Packer – Rs. 4250/- (After One Year Rs. 3900 – Rs. 11000/-)
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the District Recruitment Bureau for Cooperatives on or before 24.07.2020 up to 5.45 p.m.
Details Regarding Fees :
- The candidates belonging to the SC/ST/SC (A) & Disabled Persons & Destitute Widows – No Application Fees
- The candidates belonging to the BC/MBC/OC will be required to pay an application and processing fees
- Salesman – Rs. 150/-
- Packer – Rs. 100/-
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of “DISTRICT RECRUITMENT
Details of Postal Address :
How to apply for Kanchipuram District Ration Shop Recruitment 2020 – Salesman & Packer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Kanchipuram District Ration Shop Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Kanchipuram District Ration Shop
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Kanchipuram District Ration Shop official website – https://www.kpmdrb.in/
- The filled in application, complete in all respects along with Xerox copies of required documents should be sent by post or inperson within the last date 24.07.2020 up to 5.45 p.m.