Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||Kanchipuram District Court|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kanchipuram (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Office Assistant – 15
Masalchi – 01
Watchman – 06
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kanchipuram District Court Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Kanchipuram District Court requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Office Assistant – 15.
- Masalchi – 01.
- Watchman – 06.
- Kanchipuram (Tamil Nadu).
Kanchipuram District Court Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Office Assistant – Should have passed VIII Std.
- Masalchi – Able to read and write in Tamil.
- Watchman – Should be able to read and write in Tamil.
Age Limit :
Salary Details :
- Office Assistant – Rs.15700-50000 (Level 1 in the revised levels of pay)
- Masalchi – Rs.15700-50000 (Level 1 in the revised levels of pay)
- Watchman – Rs.15700-50000 (Level 1 in the revised levels of pay)
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Exam/ Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the Kanchipuram District Court on or before 03.06.2019 by 05:45 PM.
Details of Postal Address :
How to apply for Kancheepuram District Court Recruitment 2019 – Office Assistant, Masalchi and Watchman Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Kanchipuram District Court Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Kanchipuram District Court.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Kanchipuram District Court official website – https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/kanchipuram
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.