Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||Kanchipuram District Court|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kanchipuram (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Computer Operator – 05
Examiner of Copies – 05
Senior Bailiff - 09
Process Server – 18
Xerox Operator – 01
Driver – 02
Office Assistant – 51
Masalchi – 10
Watchman – 20
Sweeper – 10
Sanitary Worker – 06
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kanchipuram District Court Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Kanchipuram District Court requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Computer Operator – 05.
- Examiner of Copies – 05.
- Senior Bailiff – 09.
- Process Server – 18.
- Xerox Operator – 01.
- Driver – 02.
- Office Assistant – 51.
- Masalchi – 10.
- Watchman – 20.
- Sweeper – 10.
- Sanitary Worker – 06.
- Kanchipuram (Tamil Nadu).
Kanchipuram District Court Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Computer Operator – Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or) Computer application in recognized University (or) B.A., (or) B.Sc., (or), B.Com with diploma in Computer application.
- Examiner of Copies – Should have passed SSLC.
- Senior Bailiff – Should have passed SSLC.
- Process Server – Should have passed SSLC/ Matric.
- Xerox Operator – Should have passed SSLC. Practical Experience : Should have two years of experience in all branches of photography.
- Driver – Should have passed VIII Standard. Valid Driving licence for driving a motor vehicle issued by a competent authority.
- Office Assistant – Should have passed VIII Std.
- Masalchi – Able to read and write in Tamil.
- Watchman – Should be able to read and write in Tamil.
- Sweeper – Able to read and write in Tamil.
- Sanitary Worker – Able to read and write in Tamil.
Age Limit :
Salary Details :
- Computer Operator – Rs.20600-65500 (Level 10 in the revised levels of pay)
- Examiner of Copies – Rs. 19500-62000 (Level 8 in the revised levels of pay)
- Senior Bailiff – Rs.19500-62000 (Level 8 in the revised levels of pay)
- Process Server – Rs.19000-60300 (Level 7 in the revised levels of pay)
- Xerox Operator – Rs.16600-52400 (Level 3 in the revised levels of pay)
- Driver – Rs.19500-62000 (Level 8 in the revised levels of pay)
- Office Assistant – Rs.15700-50000 (Level 1 in the revised levels of pay)
- Masalchi – Rs.15700-50000 (Level 1 in the revised levels of pay)
- Watchman – Rs.15700-50000 (Level 1 in the revised levels of pay)
- Sweeper – Rs.15700-50000 (Level 1 in the revised levels of pay)
- Sanitary Worker – Rs.15700-50000 (Level 1 in the revised levels of pay)
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Exam/ Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the Kanchipuram District Court on or before 31.05.2019 by 05:45 PM.
Details of Postal Address :
“The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Combined Court Building Chengalpattu – 603 001, Kanchipuram District.”
How to apply for Kancheepuram District Court Recruitment 2019 – Computer Operator & Various Other Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Kanchipuram District Court Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Kanchipuram District Court.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Kanchipuram District Court official website – https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/kanchipuram
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.