Kancheepuram Cooperative Bank has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Office Assistant & Driver (80) vacant positions. Last date for submission of Application form by post is 07.02.2020. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Job please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Kancheepuram Cooperative Bank|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kancheepuram (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Office Assistant - 75
Driver - 05
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Refer Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kancheepuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
Vacancies and Salary Details
- Kancheepuram Cooperative Bank requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Kancheepuram (Tamilnadu).
Kancheepuram Cooperative Bank Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Office Assistant – 8th Std Pass.
- Driver – 8th STD pass and must have a valid driving license. Able to know read and write in Tamil
Age Limit :
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of application : 07.02.2020.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Examination Fees – Rs 150.
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee).
Postal Address :
- Refer Notification
How to apply for Kancheepuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 – Office Assistant & Driver Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Kancheepuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Kancheepuram Central Cooperative Bank
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Kancheepuram District Recruitment Bureau for Cooperative Societies website http://www.kpmdrb.in
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their application in the enclosed format along with necessary attested copies of certificates on or before 07.02.2020.
- The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the post and addressed to address mentioned in Official Notification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview based on the eligibility criteria.
- No T.A / D.A will be provided to attend the interview.