Kancheepuram Central Cooperative Bank has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Assistant (113) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of starts from “07.03.2020” to “31.03.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Job please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Kancheepuram Central Cooperative Bank|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kancheepuram (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant - 113|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Exam Date||10.05.2020 from 10.00 a.m. - 01.00 p.m|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kancheepuram Central Cooperative Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
Vacancies and Salary Details
- Kancheepuram Central Cooperative requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Kancheepuram (Tamilnadu).
Kancheepuram Central Cooperative Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant – Any Degree.
- Knowledge in Tamil and Computer Operations is must.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019) :
- Must be 18 years competed
- Maximum Age Limit :
- SC/ST/OBC/MBC/ PWD/ Retired Military Person / Widows- No Age Limit
- OC – 30 years
- OC – Retired Military Person – 48 years
- OC – PWD – 40 years
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 07.03.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 31.03.2020.
- Date of Written Exam :10.05.2020 from 10.00 a.m. – 01.00 p.m.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Examination Fees – Rs 250.
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee).
- Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
- Candidate should mention the “Journel ID” of the challan in their application form and also upload a scan copy of the challan along the application form.
- Applications submitted without the prescribed fee/mode shall be summarily rejected.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to apply for Kancheepuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Kancheepuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Kancheepuram Central Cooperative Bank
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Kancheepuram District Recruitment Bureau for Cooperative Societies website http://www.kpmdrb.in
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link Click Here
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Shorlisted candidate will be informed about the further process of application.