Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Faculty Teacher (Bharatanatyam/Carnatic Music/Visual Arts) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Address||Director, Kalakshetra Foundation, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai- 600041 .|
Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
Kalakshetra Foundation requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Faculty Teacher (Bharatanatyam/Carnatic Music/Visual Arts) – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Kalakshetra Foundation Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Faculty Teacher (Bharatanatyam/Carnatic Music/Visual Arts) –
- Post-diploma/Diploma in Bharatanatyam/ Carnatic Music/ Visual Arts
from Kalakshetra Foundation OR Degree from a Recognized University
in the relevant field of Art.
Age Limit :
- Not more than 55 years as on the closing date for receipt of application.
Upper age may be relaxed in deserving cases at the discretion of the
competent authority in the Foundation.
Salary Details :
- Not Mentioned.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Kalakshetra Foundation on or before 20.05.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Director, Kalakshetra Foundation, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai – 600041 alongwith copy of relevant testimonials.
Details for Childrens Participating :
- Part-time courses for children (7 to 17 years) up to 10 classes a month for Bharatanatyam/Carnatic Music/Visual Arts.
- Rs.800/- per class.
- Timing of the classes: from 4.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. (10 classes a month).
How to apply for Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment 2019 – Faculty Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Kalakshetra Foundation
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Kalakshetra official website – http://www.kalakshetra.in
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- Shortlisted Candidate will be informed about the further process of application.
Download Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Kalakshetra Foundation Official Notification : Click Here