Kalakshetra Foundation has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Assistant Cook (01) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Assistant Cook post in Kalakshetra Foundation should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 19.10.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant Cook - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online & Offline (By Post)|
Kalakshetra Foundation, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai 600 041
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Kalakshetra Foundation requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Assistant Cook – 01 (OBC)
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Kalakshetra Foundation Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Cook –
- Class 8th Pass
- 5 Years’ experience in Cooking
Age Limit :
- Assistant Cook – 28 [including 3 years relaxation for OBC]
Salary Details :
- Assistant Cook – Rs. 18000-56900 Pay Level 1 (VII CPC Pay Scales)
Mode of Applying :
- Online & Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Kalakshetra Foundation on or before 19.10.2020.
Details of Postal Address :
- Director, Kalakshetra Foundation, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai 600 041
How to apply for Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Cook Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Kalakshetra Foundation.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Kalakshetra official website – http://www.kalakshetra.in
- The attachments required to be uploaded in the application such as photograph, community certificate and signature are to be scanned in 2 mb jpeg format and kept ready.
- For online application form, click the following link:-
- After successful submission of online application, candidates are advised to take a printout and send to Director, Kalakshetra Foundation, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai 600041 by post along with self-attested copies of the testimonials
declared in the application and Community Certificate.
- Reason of postal delay in receipt of hard copy of application will not be accepted.
- Last date for receipt of applications shall be 19.10.2020 upto 5 p.m