Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Principal, Rukmini Devi College of Fine Arts.|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||1) Post Graduate Degree of a recognized University / Institute or Post Diploma awarded by
Kalakshetra Foundation in Bharatanatyam/
2) Proficiency or good knowledge of dance or music though he/she may not be a performing artist. He/She should have the capacity to perform in the category of specialization
3) At least 25 years of teaching experience in
4)The capacity to get on well with artists
5) Knowledge of English and one or more of the South Indian languages viz., Kannada, Malayalam,
Tamil & Telugu.
1) Possessing Ph.d degree in any of the performing arts, preferably Bharatanatyam or Carnatic Music
2) Administrative experience in a supervisory capacity
3) Knowledge of Hindi
|Age Limit||Should be between 45 to 55 years of age|
|Salary Details||Consolidated Rs. 75,000/- per month subject to TDS.
No other allowances are applicable.
|Official Notification and Application Form||Click Here|
|Office Address||Director, Kalakshetra Foundation, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai – 600 041|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Kalakshetra Foundation.
- Go through the Official Notification Carefully.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata with a recent photograph and contact details along with the attested copies of the relevant degree certificates/ mark statements, experience certificate.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the Kalakshetra Foundation on or before 08.04.2019.
- Address to send details of the candidates, Director, Kalakshetra Foundation, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai – 600 041.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.