Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher (History)|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s degree in the concerned subject from a recognized university or
Degree in Education
5 years teaching experience in a State/Central Govt recognized School
|Age Limit||45 Years|
|Salary Details||Pay Level 18 of Tamil Nadu Government VII Pay Commission Pay Scales
( Rs. 36900-116600 )
|Official Notification and Application Form||Click here|
|Office Address||Director, Kalakshetra Foundation, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai – 600 041|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Kalakshetra Foundation.
- Go through the Official Notification Carefully.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata with a recent photograph and contact details along with the attested copies of the relevant degree certificates/ mark statements, experience certificate.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the Kalakshetra Foundation on or before 25.03.2019.
- Address to send details of the candidates, Director, Kalakshetra Foundation, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai – 600 041.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.