Kalakshetra Foundation has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Office Staff (01) vacancy. Kalakshetra Foundation has planned to conduct an interview for Office Staff Posts on 29.10.2019 at 11.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Office Staff - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||29.10.2019 at 11 A.M.|
|Venue||Besant Theosophical Higher Secondary School (A unit of Kalakshetra Foundation),
No. 2 Arundale Beach Road,
Besant Nagar, Chennai 600090
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kalakshetra Foundation Placement Details
- Kalakshetra Foundation requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Office Staff – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Kalakshetra Foundation Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Office Staff – Any degree from a recognized University/ Institution. or Retired officials who have experience in administration of Schools/Education Department / State Government Departments up to the age of 60 years may also apply
Age Limit :
- Office Staff – up to 60 years
Salary Details :
- Office Staff – The average salary is around Rs.19,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 29.10.2019 at 11 A.M.
- Besant Theosophical Higher Secondary School (A unit of Kalakshetra Foundation), No. 2 Arundale Beach Road, Besant Nagar, Chennai 600090
How to apply for Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment 2019 – Office Staff Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Kalakshetra Foundation.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Kalakshetra Foundation official website – http://www.kalakshetra.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview to be held at Besant Theosophical Higher Secondary School (A unit of Kalakshetra Foundation), No. 2 Arundale Beach Road, Besant Nagar, Chennai 600090.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
Kalakshetra Foundation Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here