JIPMER has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Senior Resident (13) Vacancies. Last Date for submission is 14.09.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online.
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Resident - 13|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date||14.09.2020 till 05.00 PM|
|Official Website||Click Here|
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Residents – 13
JIPMER Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Resident -An MCI recognized postgraduate medical degree, viz. MD/MS/DNB, in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit :
- Senior Resident – Not exceeding 45 years of age as on 14-09-2020 with usual relaxation as per rules.
Salary Details :
- Senior Resident – Rs.90,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal / Video conferencing interview
Application Fees :
- Rs. 500/- for General (UR), OBC & EWS candidates
- Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates
- Application Fee is exempted in case of candidates applying under PwDs (Persons with Disability) Candidates
- Kindly note that in addition to the application fee, service charge for making online payment will be deducted as per the norms of Bank.
- The application fee once remitted will not be refunded at any circumstances.
- The mode of payment will be made only through SBI Collect (Online Payment) & No other mode of payment (DD/Cheque/MO/IPO/CRF/Cash etc) will be entertained.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of Application : 14.09.2020 till 05.00 PM.
- Shortlisting of Candidates for Interview : 15th September 2020 (Tentative)
- Date of Interview : 16th September 2020 (Tentative)
- Place of Interview : Board Room, Administrative Block 3rd Floor, JIPMER, Puducherry-605 006
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2020 – Senior Resident Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to JIPMER Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit JIPMER official website – http://jipmer.edu.in
- Candidates are informed to apply on-line mode only.
(Any other mode of applications will not be accepted / considered)
- Log on to link in the Home page https://www.jipmer.edu.in and click “Apply on-line to the post of Senior Resident at JIPMER, Puducherry”.
Candidate should click the following link (Ctrl + Click) or copy and paste the URL in Google chrome / Internet explorer / Mozilla Firefox. https://forms.gle/YLhYUH2uc36CXuif8
- The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
- The last date of submission of online application is 14-09-2020 (Monday) till 05.00 PM. (Application received after the due date will not be considered for interview).
- Candidates are advised NOT TO SEND HARD COPY of the application with documents by postal/courier/by hand
Download JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online
JIPMER Official Notification : Click Here