JIPMER has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Senior Resident (04) vacancy. JIPMER has planned to conduct an interview for its Senior Resident Posts on 11.11.2020 at 08.30 am. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Resident - 04|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||11.11.2020 at 08.30 am|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Resident – 04
- EMSD – 02
- Medical Oncology – 01
- Nephrology – 01
- Puducherry (Tamil Nadu).
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Resident –
- EMSD : An MCI recognized postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/DNB in Emergency Medicine or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- Medical Oncology : An MCI recognized postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/DNB in Medicine/Radiation Oncology
(Radiotherapy)/Paediatrics or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- Nephrology : An MCI recognized postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/DNB in Medicine / Paediatrics or
equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit :
- Senior Resident – Not exceeding 45 years as on 11-11-2020 with usual relaxation as per rules.
Salary Details :
- Senior Resident – Rs.90,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Mode of Applying :
- Screening Test.
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Application Fees :
- Rs. 500 for General (UR), OBC & EWS candidates
- Rs. 250 for SC/ST candidates
- Application Fee is exempted in case of candidates applying under PwDs (Persons with Disabilities) category
- The mode of payment will be made only through SBI Collect (Online Payment) & No other mode of payment (DD/Cheque/MO/IPO/CRF/Cash etc) will be entertained.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 11.11.2020 at 08.30 am
- JIPMER ACADEMIC CENTRE, JIPMER, PUDUCHERRY
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2020 – Senior Resident Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to JIPMER Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit JIPMER official website – http://jipmer.edu.in
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Written test and Interview to be held at 08.30.A.M on 11-11-2020 (WEDNESDAY) at JIPMER ACADEMIC CENTRE, JIPMER, PUDUCHERRY as per pre-page schedule along with
i) Filled in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format (appended)
ii) Original Certificates with one set of Self-attested copy thereof and
iii) Copy of the printout of fees paid through online (No fee is required to be payable by Persons with Disabilities (PwD’s) candidates)
Download JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
JIPMER Official Notification : Click Here