JIPMER has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Lab Technician (01) vacancy. JIPMER has planned to conduct an interview for its Lab Technician Posts on 19.10.2019 at 09.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Puducherry (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Lab Technician (Neo AMR Global Neonatal Sepsis Observational Study (NEO OBS)) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Application last date||15.10.2019 4:30 p.m|
|Email ID for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Shortlist published on JIPMER website||17.10.2019 (approximate date)
|Certificate Verification||19.10.2019 at 9.00 a.m|
|Written screening test (single response type MCQ)||19.10.2019 at 10.00 a.m|
|Interview (for those selected by screening test)||19.10.2019 at 02.00 p.m|
|Venue||IC Verma Hall, Department of Neonatology, 1st Floor, Women & Children’s Hospital, JIPMER|
|Announcement of results||Between 19.10.2019 and 21.10.2019|
|Expected joining date||21.10.2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Lab Technician (Neo AMR Global Neonatal Sepsis Observational Study (NEO OBS)) – 01.
- Puducherry (Tamil Nadu).
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Lab Technician – i. BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institute
ii. Must be able to work with automated systems such as Bactec, Vitek, etc.
iii. Knowledge of computer applications.
Desirable : Experience in microbiology.
Skills : • Excellent reading comprehension and strong written as well as verbal communication skills including good command of English required.
• Good understanding of needs for project and job responsibilities. • Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications
• Good organizational behavior and problem solving skills.
• Well versed in recording the data.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, investigators.
Age Limit :
- Lab Technician – 18- 30 years.
Salary Details :
- Lab Technician – Rs. 18,000 per month consolidated, 6 Months.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- On purely temporary basis (6 months) under the project entitled “Neo AMR Global Neonatal Sepsis Observational Study (NEO OBS)” a DNDi/GARDP project at JIPMER, Pondicherry 605006.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- IC Verma Hall, Department of Neonatology, 1st Floor, Women & Children’s Hospital, JIPMER.
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – Lab Technician Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to JIPMER Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit JIPMER official website – http://jipmer.edu.in
- Interested candidates may please send their current CV along with application form below with a recent color photo and the names of three referees by e-mail with subject line mentioning “Application for the position of Lab technician (NeoOBS Study)” to email@example.com
- Incomplete applications will stand summarily rejected without assigning any reasons
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written test/Interview.
- The short list will be posted on the JIPMER website around 17.10.2019, and written test/interview will be on 19.10.2019.
- Only candidates who can join by 21.10.2019 need to apply, as the position is to be filled on an urgent basis.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including (SC/ST candidates).
- All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be
only through email.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Download JIPMER Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
JIPMER Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here