JIPMER has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Study Physician, Project Officer & Project Technician (03) Vacancies. Last Date for submission is 07.09.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online.
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Post Name and Vacancies||Study Physician - 01
Project Officer - 01
Project Technician - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Study Physician – 01
- Project Officer – 01
- Project Technician – 01
JIPMER Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Study Physician –
- MBBS/BAMS/BHMS with 60% aggregate marks, recognized by MCI.
- 3 years of clinical experience
- knowledge of computer applications.
- Project Officer –
- M.Com/MBA (Finance) /CMA (inter) / CA (inter) graduate with 1 years experience of administration / finance and accounts work
- Project Technician – B.Sc., MLT with 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
Age Limit :
- Study Physician – Upto 40 years
- Project Officer – Upto 30 years
- Project Technician – Upto 30 years
Salary Details :
- Study Physician – Rs. 70,000/- pm
- Project Officer – Rs. 32,000/- pm
- Project Technician – Rs. 18,000/- pm
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail)
Selection Process :
- Zoom Interview
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of Application : 07.09.2020
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2020 -Study Physician, Project Officer, Project Technician Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to JIPMER Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit JIPMER official website – http://jipmer.edu.in
- lnterested and eligible candidates may email their CV and supporting documents scanned in one pdf to the mail id : [email protected] (Please mention the Name of the post applied)
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their CV.
- The Shortlisted Candidates will receive an email confirmation which also include details of the Zoom call interview.
Download JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online
JIPMER Official Notification : Click Here