JIPMER has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Senior Resident (01) Vacancies. Last Date for submission is 17.08.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online.
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||AIIMS, Bibinagar|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Resident - 01 (UR)|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Resident – 01 (UR)
- AIIMS, Bibinagar
JIPMER Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Resident – A MCI recognized postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/DNB in General Medicine from a recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit :
- Senior Resident – Not exceeding 45 years for General Category
- Age is relaxable for Scheduled Caste (SC) & Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates up to a maximum period of five (5) years & Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years only if the post is reserved for the respective category.
- In case of Persons with Disabilities (PWD’s), age relaxation upto a maximum period of ten (10) years for General Category, Thirteen (13) years for OBC category and fifteen (15) years for SC/ST category candidates.
- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for reservation, fees exemption and age relaxation
Salary Details :
- Senior Resident – The candidates with Postgraduate Medical Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India will be paid Basic pay Rs.67700/ (Level – 11 and Cell-1) (Revised) and other usual allowances per month in the first year. (Total Rs.1,10,000/-approximately)
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal / Video conferencing interview
Application Fees :
- UR/ OBC / EWSs – Rs.1,500
- SC/ST – Rs.1,200
- PwDs (Persons with Disabilities) – Exempted From Application Fees
- Amount should be transferred to the following account by way of NEFT / RTGS payment.
a) Account Name : AIIMS Bibinagar
b) Account Number : 98340200000033
c) Name of the Bank : Bank of Baroda
d) Name of the Branch : JIPMER Extension Counter
e) IFSC Code : BARB0JIPMER (0 – Zero)
- Remarks to be mentioned as “Application fee to the post of Senior Resident”
- The transaction number of payment of application fees should be entered while filling the application form. The printout of this transaction should be saved and it will be asked by the competent authority to submit at any time.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of Application : 17.08.2020
- Shortlisting of Candidates for Interview : 17th August 2020 (Tentative)
- Date of Interview : 19th August 2020 (Tentative) *
- Reporting Time : 09.00 am
- Place of Interview : Administrative Building, AIIMS Bibinagar, Telangana
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2020 – Senior Resident Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to JIPMER Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit JIPMER official website – http://jipmer.edu.in
- Candidates are informed to apply on-line mode only.
(Any other mode of applications will not be accepted / considered)
- Log on to link in the Home page Click Here and click “Apply on-line to the post of Senior Resident (General Medicine) at AIIMS Bibinagar, Telangana” (OR)
Candidate should click the link (Ctrl + Click) or copy and paste the URL in Google chrome / Internet explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
- The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
- The last date of submission of online application is 17.08.2020 (Monday) till 05.00 pm
- Candidates are advised NOT TO SEND HARD COPY of the application with documents by postal/courier/by hand.
Download JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online
JIPMER Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here