JIPMER has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Project Technical Officer (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Technical Officer Posts in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research should send their application form by Mail. Last Date for submission is 25.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Email).
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Technical Officer - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Technical Officer – 01
JIPMER Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Technical Officer – Must have passed Masters in Public Health (MPH)/ MSW from a recognized institute at the time of joining.
Age Limit :
- Project Technical Officer – 32 years
Salary Details :
- Project Technical Officer –
- 3,84,000/ year in 1st year of project (i.e., Rs 32,000/ month)
- 4,00,680/ year in 2nd year of project (i.e., Rs 33,390/ month)
- 4,17,360/ year in 3rd year of project (i.e., Rs 34,780/ month)
- Additional TA amount of Rs 1000/ month for 25 days of
field work per month
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail).
Selection Process :
- Written Test/ Screening Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of Application : 25.03.2020
- Email ID for applying : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date of the Written Test : 27.03.2020
- Reporting Time: 8.30 – 9.00 AM
- Exam Time: 9.30-10.15 AM
- Venue: Lecture Room, 3rd Floor, JISPH Building, JIPMER
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2020 – Project Technical Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to JIPMER Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit JIPMER official website – http://jipmer.edu.in
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend the written screening test followed by interview (for the shortlisted candidates) – Details attached in the Annexure 1, in the Dept. of Preventive and Social Medicine, IIIrd Floor, JISPH Building, JIPMER. The applicants are requested to bring the filled in application form (Annexure 2), bio-data with self-attested copies of testimonials, conduct certificate from the last employer and original certificates for verification.
- Interested and eligible candidates may email their 2-page CV to the mail ID: email@example.com.
- Last date for sending the CV is 25/03/2020 (out of station candidates are requested to mail their CV early, without
waiting till last date, to facilitate their early travel plan).
Download JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online (By Mail)
JIPMER Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here