JIPMER has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Laboratory Technician (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Laboratory Technician Posts in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research should send their application form by post. Last Date for Offline submission is 18.08.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Puducherry Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Post Name and Vacancies||Laboratory Technician - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)
|Postal Address||Dr. Rahul Dhodapkar, Additional Professor of Microbiology,
Puducherry - 605006
|Official Website||Click Here|
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Laboratory Technician – 01
JIPMER Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Laboratory Technician – B.Sc / lntermediate with diploma in Medical laboratory Technology or High School with 5 years lab
Age Limit :
- Laboratory Technician – Not Exceeding 30
Age Relaxation for SC/ST, OBC is as per the government rules
Salary Details :
- Laboratory Technician – Rs. 15,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of Project :
- 1 year
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of Application : 18.08.2020 before 04.30 pm
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr Rahul Dhodapkar, Additional Professor of Microbiology
JIPMER, Puducherry- 605 006
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2020 – Laboratory Technician Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to JIPMER Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit JIPMER official website – http://jipmer.edu.in
- Interested candidates may send their filled application (Application enclosed) with relevant Bio-data given below via post on or before 18.08.2020 Tuesday before 04:30 PM. The envelope should be labeled as “Application for the post of
Lab Technician in Regional lnfluenza lab (RIL), Department of Microbiorogy
- Candidates applying for the post without Application form & photo will be rejected
- Eligible candidates will be called for screening test (written test for all eligible candidates followed by skill test & interview for the short listed).
- Date and venue of screening test will be intimated through e-mail only.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the Screening test
Download JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
JIPMER Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here