Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Puducherry (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Transplant Coordinator / Grief Counsellor - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||18.06.2019 (Tuesday) at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||Department of Nephrology, Super Speciality Block, III Floor, JIPMER, Puducherry - 600006|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Placement Details
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Transplant Coordinator / Grief Counsellor – 01.
- Puducherry (Tamil Nadu).
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Transplant Coordinator / Grief Counsellor – B.Sc. degree in Nursing from a recognized University or equivalent; Minimum 6 months experience of working in a transplant unit or Training in transplant coordinator work and /or Grief counseling or
Bachelor degree in any subject (Preferably in biological sciences, Paramedical subjects or Allied Medical Sciences) with experience or training in
- Transplant Coordinator work and/ or
- Grief Counsellor and / or
- Organ Transplantation Programs
- Preferable Qualification : M.Sc degree in Social Work or Psychology or Sociology or Social Science or Public Health with experience or Training in Transplant Coordinator work and/ or Grief Counsellor and / or Organ Transplantation Programs.
- Should be able to read and write fluently in tamil.
Age Limit :
- Transplant Coordinator / Grief Counsellor – Upper age limit 30 years.
Salary Details :
- Transplant Coordinator / Grief Counsellor – Rs. 22,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Contract basis for a period of nine months.
Selection Process :
- Written Screening Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 18.06.2019 (Tuesday) at 10.00 a.m.
- Department of Nephrology, Super Speciality Block, III Floor, JIPMER, Puducherry – 600006.
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – Transplant Coordinator/Grief Counsellor Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to JIPMER Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit JIPMER official website – http://jipmer.edu.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may attend the written screening test followed by walk-in-interview on 18.06.2019 at 10.00 am to be held at Department of Nephrology, Super Speciality Block, III Floor, JIPMER, Puducherry – 600006.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc. at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download JIPMER Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
JIPMER Official Notification : Click Here