Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Puducherry (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Resident - 51|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||25.06.2019 & 26.06.2019 at 08.30 a.m|
|Venue||Innovation Center, Ground Floor, Admin Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Placement Details
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Resident – 51.
- Puducherry (Tamil Nadu).
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Resident – A MCI recognized postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
Candidates with DM/M.Ch. in concerned specialty will be preferred in respective departments as applicable.
Note : If candidates i.e., MD/MS/DNB are not available/eligible in any particular specialty, those who are having 02 years recognized Post Graduate Diploma after M.B.B.S in the concerned specialty can be considered.
Age Limit :
- Senior Resident –
- Not exceeding 37 years for those having Post Graduate qualification.
- Not exceeding 39 years for those having DM/MCh degree qualification.
- Age Relaxable for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe candidate up to a
maximum period of five (5) years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of
three (3) years.
- In case of Persons with Disabilities (PWD‟s), age relaxation upto a maximum
period of ten (10) years for General Category, Thirteen (13) years for OBC category
and fifteen (15) years for SC/ST category candidates.
- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be
eligible for reservation, fees exemption and age relaxation.
- The age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per Govt. of India‟s
Salary Details :
- Senior Resident – The candidates with Postgraduate Medical Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India will be paid B/Pay Rs.67700/ (Level -11 and Cell-1) (Revised) and other usual allowances per month in the first year of his/her residency.
(Total Rs.1, 10,000/-approximately).
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- The post of SR is a tenure post for duration of three years.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Rs. 500/- for General (UR), OBC & EWS category.
- Rs. 250/- for SC/ST category and PWD’s – NIL.
- Kindly note that in addition to the application fee service charge for making online payment will be deducted as per the norms of Bank.
- The application fee once remitted will not be refunded at any circumstances.
- Application Fee is exempted in case of candidates applying under PWD
- Only Online Payment Method is allowed.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 25.06.2019 & 26.06.2019 at 08.30 a.m.
- Innovation Center, Ground Floor, Admin Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06.
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – Senior Resident Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to JIPMER Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit JIPMER official website – http://jipmer.edu.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may attend the written screening test followed by walk-in-interview on 25.06.2019 & 26.06.2019 at 08.30 am to be held at Innovation Center, Ground Floor, Admin Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc. at the time of interview.
- The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospital /Institutions are
required to submit “No objection Certificate” from the present employer.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download JIPMER Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
JIPMER Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here