JIPMER has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Research Assistant -1 & Research Assistant -2 (02) vacancy. JIPMER has planned to conduct an interview for its Research Assistant – 1 & Research Assistant -2 Posts on 26.10.2019 at 08.30 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Puducherry (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Assistant - 1 - 01
Research Assistant -2 - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Application receipt last date||24.10.2019 (Thursday) 4:30 p.m|
|Screening test/Interview||26.10.2019 (Saturday)|
|Certificate Verification - Reporting Time||08.30 a.m onwards on 26.10.2019 (Saturday), The candidates who report after 9:30 a.m will not be considered|
|Test/Interview Time||10:30 a.m onwards on 26.10.2019 (Saturday)|
|Venue||Department of Clinical Immunology 4th Floor, Superspeciality Block, JIPMER|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Assistant – 1 – 01.
- Research Assistant -2 – 01.
- Puducherry (Tamil Nadu).
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Assistant – 1 – Essential : Graduate in life sciences from a recognized university/Institution AND Master’s in Public health (MPH) from a recognized university/Institution. AND Two years’ research experience in handling the data of biological patients.
• Knowledge of patient data bases and health related questionnaires.
• Knowledge of computer applications, statistics related soft wares and online creation of data collection application forms.
- Research Assistant -2 – Essential : Graduate in Mathematics/ Statistics / Biostatistics from a recognized university/ Institute AND Postgraduate degree in biostatistics AND
Two years of research experience in biostatistics and statistical software for data
analysis from a recognized institution / University.
• Knowledge of patient data bases and their creation.
• Extensive knowledge of biostatistics and statistical software for data analysis
pertaining to different aspects of human health namely clinical data, biological
research data and data pertaining to health economics/health technology assessment.
Age Limit :
- Research Assistant – 1 and Research Assistant -2 – 30 years.
Salary Details :
- Research Assistant -1 and Research Assistant -2 – Consolidated Rs.31,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- The job is time bound for a period of 2 years coterminous with the project, whichever is earlier.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Application receipt last date – 24.10.2019 (Thursday) 4:30 p.m.
- Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Screening test/Interview – 26.10.2019 (Saturday).
- Certificate Verification – Reporting Time – 08.30 a.m onwards on 26.10.2019 (Saturday), The candidates who report after 9:30 a.m will not be considered.
- Test/Interview Time – 10:30 a.m onwards on 26.10.2019 (Saturday).
- Department of Clinical Immunology 4th Floor, Superspeciality Block, JIPMER.
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – Research Assistant – 1 & Research Assistant – 2 Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to JIPMER Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit JIPMER official website – http://jipmer.edu.in
- Interested candidates may send their filled application with relevant biodata given below via post on or before 24.10.2019 (Thursday) before 04:30 pm. The envelope should be labeled as “Application for the post of Research Assistant- ICMR cohort study”.
- Candidates applying for the post without application form & photo will be rejected.
- Eligible candidates will be called for screening test/ Interview on 26.10.2019 (Saturday).
- No separate letters will be sent.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the screening test.
- Applications received after the last date, 24.10.2019 (Thursday) 04:30 p.m will be
- A soft copy of the same should be mailed to : email@example.com
• Please provide a valid e-mail-id and mobile number. It is compulsory as further
communication will only be made through e-mail/phone.
Download JIPMER Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
JIPMER Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here