JIPMER has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Senior Resident (Medical Oncology & Nephrology) (02) vacant positions. JIPMER has planned to conduct an interview for its Senior Resident (Medical Oncology & Nephrology) Posts on 18.10.2019 at 08.30 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Puducherry (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Resident (Medical Oncology) - 01
Senior Resident (Nephrology) - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date of Notification||26.09.2019|
|Interview Date and Time||18.10.2019 at 08.30 a.m|
|Venue||Exam Hall, 4th Floor, Jipmer Academic Centre, Jipmer, Puducherry -06|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Resident (Medical Oncology) – 01.
- Senior Resident (Nephrology) – 01.
- Puducherry (Tamil Nadu).
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Resident (Medical Oncology) – A MCI recognized postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/DNB in Medicine/Radiotherapy/Paediatrics or equivalent from a recognized
- Senior Resident (Nephrology) – A MCI recognized postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/DNB in Medicine/Paediatrics or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit :
- Senior Resident (Medical Oncology and Nephrology) – Not exceeding 37 years for those having Post Graduate qualification with usual relaxation as per rules.
Salary Details :
- Senior Resident (Medical Oncology and Nephrology) – Rs.90,000/- per month. (Consolidated).
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Initially for a period of eleven months, extended based on performance.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Rs. 500/- for General (UR), OBC & EWS candidates.
- Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Application Fee is exempted in case of candidates applying under PwDs
(Persons with Disability).
- Candidates Kindly note that in addition to the application fee, service charge for making online payment will be deducted as per the norms of Bank.
The application fee once remitted will not be refunded at any circumstances.
- MODE OF PAYMENT (Only online payment through SBI collect) :- The mode of payment will be made only through SBI Collect (Online Payment) & No other mode of payment (DD/Cheque/MO/IPO/CRF/Cash etc) will be entertained.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
- A written Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned will be conducted
for eligible candidates followed by personal interview.
- Qualified candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their written test marks. List of short listed candidates will be displayed in our notice board on the same day. In this regard, this Institute reserves the right to take the final decision.
- Selection process for the post of Senior Resident will include a written examination (80%) and review of academic, research credentials including publications academic awards, research paper, presentation in conferences and performance in personal interview (20%).
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 18.10.2019 at 08.30 a.m.
- Exam Hall, 4th Floor, Jipmer Academic Centre, Jipmer, Puducherry -06.
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – Senior Resident (Medical Oncology & Nephrology) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to JIPMER Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit JIPMER official website – http://jipmer.edu.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may attend the written screening test followed by walk-in-interview on 18.10.2019 at 08.30 am to be held at Exam Hall, 4th Floor, Jipmer Academic Centre, Jipmer, Puducherry -06.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc. at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
- The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospital /Institutions are required to submit “No objection Certificate” from the present employer. (Annexure-III)
- All information pertaining to this advertisement including date of Interview, result, joining etc. will be displayed only on the JIPMER, Puducherry website which is www.jipmer.edu.in only.
- No individual intimation will be sent by JIPMER, Puducherry to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting Institute website www.jipmer.edu.in regularly.
Download JIPMER Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
JIPMER Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here