JIPMER has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Project Technician – III (01) vacancy. JIPMER has planned to conduct an interview for its Project Technician – III Posts on 29.10.2019 at 09.30 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Puducherry (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Technician - III - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date of Notification||03.10.2019|
|Last Date for Offline Submission||29.10.2019|
|Postal Address||Dr. Sivaranjini.R,
Department of Skin & STD,
Puducherry - 605 006
|Written Test and Interview Date and Time||29.10.2019 at 09.30 a.m|
|Venue||Department of Skin & STD, JIPMER, Puducherry - 605 006|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Technician – III – 01.
- Puducherry (Tamil Nadu).
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Technician (lab technician) – 12th pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization or two years field/laboratory experience. Attaching the obtained qualification certificate is mandatory.
Desirable : B.Sc degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
Age Limit :
- Project Technician (lab technician) – Upper age limit is 28 years.
- The age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be extended as per ICMR Rules.
Salary Details :
- Project Technician – III – As Per Rules of ICMR, Delhi Rs.18,000 per month. (Corresponding to PB-I Rs.5200/- 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2800)
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Time bound for a period of 1 year (likely to continue beyond 1 year).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 29.10.2019 at 09.30 a.m.
- Department of Skin & STD, JIPMER, Puducherry – 605 006.
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – Project Technician – III Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to JIPMER Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit JIPMER official website – http://jipmer.edu.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may attend the written screening test followed by walk-in-interview on 29.10.2019 at 09.30 a.m. to be held at “Department of Skin & STD, JIPMER, Puducherry – 605 006.”
- The applicants should apply in plain paper with the enclosed format along with attested copies of certificates to the undersigned at the address given below by 25th October 2019.
- Dr. Sivaranjini.R, Associate Professor, Department of Skin & STD, JIPMER, Puducherry – 605 006.
- No individual call letters will be sent.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download JIPMER Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
JIPMER Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here