JIPMER has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Project Technical Officer (Statistician) (01) Vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Technical Officer (Statistician) Posts in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research should send their application form by post. Last Date for Offline submission is 31.10.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Puducherry (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Technical Officer (Statistician) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Dr.Gunaseelan.K, Principal Investigator, Additional Professor & Head, Hospital Based Cancer Registry patters of Care and Survival Studies, Department of Radiation Oncology, Regional Cancer Centre , JIPMER, Puducherry - 605 006|
|Official Website||Click Here|
JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Technical Officer (Statistician) – 01.
- Puducherry (Tamilnadu).
JIPMER Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Technical Officer (Statistician) – Three years graduates degree in mathematics with statistics as one of the major subjects / Economics / Operational Research / Agriculture Statistics or equivalent with two years research experience in the above mentioned subjects or two years Diploma in Computer Applications.
- Knowledge of statistics related computer software like SPSS. EPlNFO, EPI STAT & application packages like MS – Office.
Age Limit :
- Project Technical Officer (Statistician) – Not exceeding 30 years.
Salary Details :
- Project Technical Officer (Statistician) – Rs. 32,000 per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- The job is time bound for a period of one year (likely to continue beyond 1 year depending on satisfactory performance).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the JIPMER on or before 31.10.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr.Gunaseelan.K, Principal Investigator, Additional Professor & Head, Hospital Based Cancer Registry patters of Care and Survival Studies, Department of Radiation Oncology, Regional Cancer Centre , JIPMER, Puducherry – 605 006.
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – Project Technical Officer (Statistician) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to JIPMER Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit JIPMER official website – http://jipmer.edu.in
- lnterested candidates may send their filled application (Application enclosed) with relevant Biodata given below via Post on or before 31.10.2019.
- Eligible candidates will be called for written test followed by skill test & interview for the short listed).
- Date and venue of test will be intimated through e-mail only.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the exam/ interview.
- A valid e-mail-id is compulsory as further communication will be made through e-mail.