JIPMER has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Lab Technician (02) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Lab Technician Posts in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research should send their application form by post. Last Date for Offline submission is 09.10.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Puducherry (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Lab Technician - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||09.10.2019 till 04.30 p.m|
|Postal Address||Dr. Rahul Dhodapkar, Additional Professor of Microbiology, JIPMER, Puducherry - 605 006|
|Official Website||Click Here|
JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Lab Technician – 02.
- Puducherry (Tamilnadu).
JIPMER Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Lab Technician – B.Sc / Intermediate with diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or High School with 5 years lab experience.
o One year work experience in Medical Microbiology/Virology *
o Hands on Experience preferably in molecular techniques especially Real time PCR *
Experience will be considered only when relevant work experience certificate from Medical college /Research lnstitute is enclosed with the application.
Age Limit :
- Lab Technician – Not exceeding 30 years as on closing date. Age relaxation : For SC/ST, OBC is as per the Government Rules.
Salary Details :
- Lab Technician (C.S.S.D) – Rs. 25,000 per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- The job is time bound for a period of one year (likely to continue beyond 1 year depending on satisfactory performance).
Selection Process :
- Screening Test based on undergraduate knowledge.
- Personal Interview.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the JIPMER on or before 09.10.2019 till 04.30 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr. Rahul Dhodapkar, Additional Professor of Microbiology, JIPMER, Puducherry – 605 006.
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – Lab Technician Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to JIPMER Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit JIPMER official website – http://jipmer.edu.in
- lnterested candidates may send their filled application (Application enclosed) with relevant Biodata given below via Post on or before 09/1012019 Wednesday before 04:30 PM.
- No application received after 4.30 PM of the above date shall be accepted.
- The envelope should be labeled as “Application for the post of Lab Technician Regional Level Viral Research & Diagnostic Laboratory (RVRDL)” and send to the following address : Dr. Rahul Dhodapkar, Additional Professor of Microbiology, JIPMER, Puducherry – 605 006.
- Candidates applying for the post without Application form & Photo will be rejected.
- Eligible candidates will be called for screening test (written test for all eligible candidates followed by skill test & interview for the short listed).
- Date and venue of screening test will be intimated through e-mail only.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the Screening test.
- A valid e-mail-id is compulsory as further communication will be made through e-mail.
Download JIPMER Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
JIPMER Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here