JIPMER has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Lab Technician (01) Vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Lab Technician Posts in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research should send their application form by post. Last Date for Offline submission is 06.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Puducherry (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Lab Technician - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Dr. Rakesh Singh,
Department of Microbiology,
|Official Website||Click Here|
JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Lab Technician – 01
- Puducherry (Tamilnadu).
JIPMER Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Lab Technician – B.Sc Microbiology with one year experience in Molecular Diagnostic laboratory (or)B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology (3 years regular) with one year experience in
Molecular Diagnostic laboratory (or) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (2 years) with 2 years experience in Molecular Diagnostic laboratory
- Experience will be considered only when relevant work experience certificate from Medical college / Research institute is enclosed with the application
Age Limit :
- Lab Technician – Maximum 60 years
Salary Details :
- Lab Technician – 13000/pm (consolidated)
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the JIPMER on or before 06.11.2019 before 04.30 pm
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr. Rakesh Singh, Additional Professor, Department of Microbiology, JIPMER, Puducherry-6
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – Lab Technician Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to JIPMER Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit JIPMER official website – http://jipmer.edu.in
- lnterested candidates may send their filled application (Application enclosed) with relevant Biodata given below via Post on or before 06.11.2019 till 04.30 pm
- Eligible candidates will be called for written test followed by skill test & interview for the short listed).
- Date and venue of test will be intimated through e-mail only.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the exam/ interview.
- A valid e-mail-id is compulsory as further communication will be made through e-mail.
Download JIPMER Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
JIPMER Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here