JIPMER has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Resident (NGP) (15) vacant positions. JIPMER has planned to conduct an interview for its Junior Resident Posts on 03.10.2019 at 08.30 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Puducherry (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Resident (NPG) - 15|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date of Notification||17.09.2019|
|Interview Date and Time||03.10.2019 (Thursday) at 08.30 a.m|
|Venue||Exam Hall, 4th Floor, Jipmer Academic Centre, Jipmer, Puducherry -06|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Resident (NPG) – 15.
- Puducherry (Tamil Nadu).
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Resident (NPG) – a) The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of one year Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
b) Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than
three years before the date of walk-in-interview will be considered. It implies that
those who have completed MBBS or equivalent course (including completion of
internship) on or after 02.10.2016 will be considered.
c) Those who had joined Junior Residency (NPG) anywhere else and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorized absence or any other disciplinary/ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR post even if they otherwise qualify. d) Age and all other qualifications will be counted as on the date of interview. The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, JIPMER, Puducherry reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements. The reservation will be followed as per Government of India Rules.
Age Limit :
- Junior Resident – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Junior Resident (NPG) – The candidates will be paid B/Pay Rs. 56,100/- Level 10 and
Cell-1 (Revised) per month with other allowances inclusive of NPA as admissible
under rules.(Total Rs.85,000 Approximately).
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Junior Resident (NPG) post on AD-HOC Basis (89 days spell) through walk-in-interview. This ad-hoc engagement may be extended based on their performance and requirement maximum period upto 01 year.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Rs. 500/- for General (UR), OBC & EWS category.
- Rs. 250/- for SC/ST category and PWD’s – NIL.
- Kindly note that in addition to the application fee service charge for making online payment will be deducted as per the norms of Bank.
- The application fee once remitted will not be refunded at any circumstances.
- Application Fee is exempted in case of candidates applying under PWD category.
- Only Online Payment Method is allowed.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
- A written Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned will be conducted for
eligible shortlisted Candidate followed by personal interview.
- 85% of total marks will be for written test and 15% for Personal interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their written test marks.
- List of short list candidates will be displayed on our notice board on the same day. In this regard, this Institute reserves the right to take the final decision.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 03.10.2019 (Thursday) at 08.30 a.m.
- Exam Hall, 4th Floor, Jipmer Academic Centre, Jipmer, Puducherry -06.
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – Junior Resident (NPG) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to JIPMER Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit JIPMER official website – http://jipmer.edu.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may attend the written screening test followed by walk-in-interview on 03.10.2019 at 08.30 am to be held at Exam Hall, 4th Floor, Jipmer Academic Centre, Jipmer, Puducherry -06.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc. at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
- The posts are purely on (temporary) ad-hoc basis and under no circumstances are linked to regular appointment and cannot be regularized at any stage.
Download JIPMER Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
JIPMER Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here