JIPMER has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Field Investigator (01) Vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Field Investigator Posts in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research should send their application form by post. Last Date for Offline submission is 30.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Puducherry (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Field Investigator - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Dr. Mahalakshmy T,
Assistant Professor of Dept of PSM,
Department of PSM,
3rd Floor JISPH,
|Official Website||Click Here|
JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Field Investigator – 01
- Puducherry (Tamilnadu).
JIPMER Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Field Investigator – Graduate (M.Sc / B.Tech / M.Tech) in Computer Application / Information Technology / Computer Science from a recognized institution / university with experience
Age Limit :
- Field Investigator – 25 – 35 years
Salary Details :
- Field Investigator – 31, 000/pm (consolidated)
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of Project :
- 1 year
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the JIPMER on or before 30.11.2019
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr. Mahalakshmy T, Assistant Professor of Dept of PSM, Department of PSM, 3rd Floor JISPH, JIPMER, Gorimedu, Puducherry-605 009.
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – Field Investigator Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to JIPMER Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit JIPMER official website – http://jipmer.edu.in
- lnterested candidates may send their filled application (Application enclosed) with relevant Biodata given below via Post on or before 30.11.2019.
- Eligible candidates will be called for written test followed by skill test & interview for the short listed).
- Date and venue of test will be intimated through e-mail only.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the exam/ interview.
- A valid e-mail-id is compulsory as further communication will be made through e-mail.
Download JIPMER Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
JIPMER Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here