JIPMER has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Clinical Research Assistant (01) vacant positions. JIPMER has planned to conduct an interview for its Clinical Research Assistant Posts on 10.10.2019 at 08.30 a.m. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Puducherry (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Clinical Research Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date of Notification||01.10.2019|
|Written Test cum Interview Date and Time||10.10.2019 at 08.30 a.m|
|Venue||Medicine Computer room, JIPMER, Puducherry - 605 006|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Clinical Research Assistant – 01.
- Puducherry (Tamil Nadu).
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Clinical Research Assistant – Bsc Nursing/ Diploma Nursing.
Desirable : One year experience in a research project. Working computer knowledge pertaining to data handling. Fluency in local language(Tamil) for communication with the patient.
Age Limit :
- Clinical Research Assistant – 35 years.
- The age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per Govt. of India Rules
Salary Details :
- Clinical Research Assistant – Rs.15,000 per month (Consolidated).
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Validity of the appointment will be for 1 year from the date of publication and
renewable accordingly. Total duration of appointment in project is maximum of 3
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 10.10.2019 at 08.30 a.m.
- Medicine Computer room, JIPMER, Puducherry – 605 006.
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – Clinical Research Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to JIPMER Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit JIPMER official website – http://jipmer.edu.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may attend the written screening test followed by walk-in-interview on 10.10.2019 at 08.30 a.m. to be held at “Medicine Computer room, JIPMER, Puducherry – 605 006.”
- Valid email id and mobile number is compulsory.
- Consolidated salary of the post may vary from time to time.
- No other allowance/ facilities other than consolidated salary shall be extended.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
- Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall
disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- If performance of the appointee is not found satisfactory by the investigator,
appointment can be terminated at any time without any notice.
- The appointee may be relieved from the current job position, with one month
prior notice, failing to do so may be held responsible for paying one month salary.
Download JIPMER Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
JIPMER Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here