JIPMER has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Project Technical Officer (01) Vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Technical Officer Posts in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research should send their application form Online (By Mail). Last Date for Online submission is 25.09.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Puducherry (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Technical Officer - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Last Date - Online||25.09.2019|
|Date and Time of the|
Reporting Time : 8.30- 9.00 a.m.
Exam Time : 9.15-10.00 a.m.
lnterview will be conducted at 2.30 PM on the same day for the candidates selected in the written test in the Dept. of P&SM, JIPMER
|Venue||No: G-101 (Office Room), Ground
Floor, Administrative Block, JIPMER
|Official Website||Click Here|
JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Technical Officer – 01.
- Puducherry (Tamilnadu).
JIPMER Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Technical Officer – Masters in Public Health (MPH)/ MSW (with exPerience in
dealing with geriatric projects) from a recognized institute.
Desirable : 1. Work experience in community based studies.
2. Experience in handling.
3. Proficiency in Tamil language is desirable.
4. Up to two Years of work experience in public health.
Age Limit :
- Project Technical Officer – 32 years.
Salary Details :
- Project Technical Officer –
- 3,84,000/ year in 1st year (i.e., Rs 32,000/ month).
- 4,00,680/ year in 2nd year (i.e., Rs 33,390/ month).
- 4,17,360/ year in 3rd year (i.e., Rs 34,780/ month).
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail).
Duration of the Project :
- Three year.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last date of mailing CV to email lD : email@example.com is 25.09.2019.
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – Project Technical Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to JIPMER Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit JIPMER official website – http://jipmer.edu.in
- Interested and eligible candidates may email their 2 page CV to the mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date for sending the CV is 25.09.2019 (out of station candidates are requested to mail their CV early, without waiting till last date, to facilitate their early travel plan).
- Valid email id and mobile number is compulsory.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for the interview.