JIPMER has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Project Officer (Finance), Project Lab Assistant & Data Entry Operator (03) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Officer (Finance), Project Lab Assistant & Data Entry Operator Posts in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research should send their application form Online (By Mail). Last Date for Online submission is 29.09.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Puducherry (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Officer (Finance) - 01
Project Lab Assistant - 01
Data Entry Operator - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online by Mail Followed by
|Date of Written Test||03.10.2019
Reporting Time : 8.30 - 9.00 a.m
Dept. of Preventive and Social Medicine, IV Floor, Administrative Block, JIPMER
Exam Time : 9.30 - 10.00 a.m
|Interview Date and Time||03.10.2019 at 2.30 p.m on the same day for the candidates selected in the written test in the Dept. of P&SM, JIPMER|
|Venue||Room No. 105 (Research Room) Ground Floor, Administrative Block, JIPMER|
|Official Website||Click Here|
JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Officer (Finance) – 01.
- Project Lab Assistant – 01.
- Data Entry Operator – 01.
- Puducherry (Tamilnadu).
JIPMER Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Officer (Finance) – M.Com/ MBA (Finance) graduate with 2 years’ experience of administration/finance and accounts work.
- Project Lab Assistant – Master’s degree in Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Medical laboratory Technology from a recognized university with 1 year work experience in a recognized organization.
- Data Entry Operator – Bachelor degree in any discipline with 1 year experience. working in health research projects.
A speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
Age Limit :
- Project Officer (Finance) – 30 years.
- Project Lab Assistant – 35 years.
- Data Entry Operator – 35 years.
Salary Details :
- Project Officer (Finance) – Rs. 35,000/- per month.
- Project Lab Assistant – Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- Data Entry Operator – Rs. 18,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail).
Duration of the Project :
- Two year.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last date of mailing CV to email lD firstname.lastname@example.org : is 29.09.2019.
- Date of Written Test : 03.10.2019.
- Reporting Time : 8.30 – 9.00 a.m.
- Exam Time : 9.30 – 10.00 a.m.
- Venue : Room No. 105 (Research Room) Ground Floor, Administrative Block, JIPMER
- Interview : 03.10.2019 at 2.30 p.m on the same day for the candidates selected in the written test in the Dept. of P&SM, JIPMER.
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – Project Officer, Project Lab Assistant & Data Entry Operator Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to JIPMER Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit JIPMER official website – http://jipmer.edu.in
- Interested and eligible candidates may email their 2 page CV to the mail ID: email@example.com
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their CV.
- Last date for sending the CV is 29.09.2019
- Eligible candidates may attend the written screening test followed by interview.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for the interview.