Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location|| Karaikal (Tamilnadu).
|Post Name and|
|Lower Division Clerk - 10|
|Starting Date||04.03.2019 (Monday)|
|Online Registration Dates||Starting Date - 13.03.2019 (Wed) 11.00 A.M
Last Date - 01.05.2019 (Wed) till 05.00 P.M
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||(i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University.
(ii) A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English on Computer
(35 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
|Age Limit||A candidate must have attained the minimum age of 18 years as on closing date of registration i.e 01.05.2019
Upper Age limit : Not exceeding 30 years
(As on closing date of registration i.e.01.05.2019)
Age Relaxations -Refer Official Notification
|Salary Details||Level – 2(Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200) of pay matrix of 7 th CPC (Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs.1900/- pre revised)|
|Method of Selection||Written Test (Computer Based Test) &
Skill Test (Qualifying in nature)
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Fees||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to JIPMER Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for applying online is 01.05.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
- Assistant Administrative Officer, Contact No.: 0413 – 2296022
Toll Free Help Line: 18002667072
- E-mail ID: 1. [email protected], 2. [email protected]
- Web URL: Click Here
- Click Here
- For any query related to apply for the post of Lower Division Clerk, clarifications
will be provided ONLY from the above contact numbers and e-mails during office
hours (09 AM to 01 PM & 02 PM to 04.30 PM).
- Candidates are advised not to send hard copy of the application with documents
by postal/courier/by hand.
- Candidates are also advised to keep the soft copy of the applications and
Hall-Tickets for further future reference.
Official Website :