Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Puducherry (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Data Entry Operator (Grade A) - 01 (Unreserved)|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Data Entry Operator (Grade A) – 01 (Unreserved).
Puducherry (Tamil Nadu).
Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
Data Entry Operator
- Three years graduate degree from a recognized university (with good command over spoken and written grammatical English) with Knowledge of Data Entry Work.
- Desirable Qualification : i) Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour & atleast 3 years of experience in operation of PC. ii) Knowledge of DTP packages and use of Software Programmes will be an added qualification. iii) Qualification in Stenography/maintenance of accounts, cashbook ledgers will be a major advantage.
Age Limit :
Not Exceeding 28 years.
Salary Details :
Data Entry Operator – Rs. 17,000/- consolidated per month.
Mode of Applying :
Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
Data Entry Operator – One year
Selection Process :
- Written Test/Skill Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the JIPMER on or before 21.05.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
“Dr. Gunaseelan.K, Principal Investigator, Assistant Professor & Deputy Medical Superintendent, Hospital Based Cancer Registry Patters of Care & Survival Studies, Department of Radiotherapy, Regional Cancer Center, JIPMER, Puducherry – 605 006.”
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – Data Entry Operator Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to JIPMER Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit JIPMER official website – http://jipmer.edu.in
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- The envelope should be labelled as ” Application for the post of Data Entry Operator (Gr. A) for the project “Hospital Based Cancer Registry & Pattern of Care and Survival Studies.”
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- Date and venue for interview will be intimated through e-mail only.
- Hence all are requested to submit a valid e-mail ID and mobile number without fail.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
Download JIPMER Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Application Form and Apply Offline
JIPMER Official Notification : Click Here
JIPMER Application Form : Click Here